Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lost Vineyards Chardonnay, $3.95, Argentina: This wine is pale gold in color and perfumed with peach, pineapple, and nougat aromas. Round and soft with a fruity-yet-dry medium body. Tangy apple skin and lemon zest notes lift the fruit nicely on the finish. Right off the back, I loved the color of this wine. I thought it was very pretty, and I do love Chardonnay, so I was excited to try it! However, I also remembered the last Lost Vineyards wine I had I did not love, so I was also a little hesitant. Yet, I thought this wine was fairly decent. Not very strong on the nose, hints of peaches and i smelled an almondy smell as well. On the palate it was just ok, nothing super special. It was good and I could definitely taste some fruitiness, but it was a bit sharp at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment